- Check out our three different concentrations and all our B.S. degree requirements
- Find course descriptions for all of our undergraduate listings
- Need to change or add Neuroscience as a major?
- Request an override for that course you need
- Meet with an academic advisor and stay on track for graduation
- Why should you get a degree in Neuroscience at MSU?
- All your Undergraduate Program frequently asked questions
- Post-Baccalaureate training opportunity
Oregon Health & Science University is offering a new neuroscience post-baccalaureate training opportunity which will begin September 2018. We are currently recruiting applicants through June 1, 2018. Please see the attached flyer for more details. The program is specifically for individuals from NIH underrepresented groups.
- William Yakah: Connecting the Dots
William is a junior majoring in neuroscience and is a College of Natural Science Dean's Research Scholar. Yakah is an international student who hails from Accra, Ghana.
- University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum
The Undergraduate Research Office sponsors several workshops this semester aimed at helping students prepare for UURAF or other conference presentations.