- Check out our three different concentrations and all our B.S. degree requirements
- Find course descriptions for all of our undergraduate listings
- Need to change or add Neuroscience as a major?
- Request an override for that course you need
- Meet with an academic advisor and stay on track for graduation
- Why should you get a degree in Neuroscience at MSU?
- All your Undergraduate Program frequently asked questions
- Otwell and Steffke nominated for Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship
Neuroscience majors, Abi Otwell and Emily Steffke, are two of four outstanding undergraduate STEM students, nominated from MSU, for the nationally competitive Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship.
- Post-Baccalaureate training opportunity
Oregon Health & Science University is offering a new neuroscience post-baccalaureate training opportunity which will begin September 2018. We are currently recruiting applicants through June 1, 2018. Please see the attached flyer for more details. The program is specifically for individuals from NIH underrepresented groups.
- William Yakah: Connecting the Dots
William is a junior majoring in neuroscience and is a College of Natural Science Dean's Research Scholar. Yakah is an international student who hails from Accra, Ghana.