- Check out our three different concentrations and all our B.S. degree requirements
- Find course descriptions for all of our undergraduate listings
- Need to change or add Neuroscience as a major?
- Request an override for that course you need
- Meet with an academic advisor and stay on track for graduation
- Why should you get a degree in Neuroscience at MSU?
- All your Undergraduate Program frequently asked questions
Neuroscience undergraduate student, Emily Steffke, was awarded the Barry Goldwater Scholarship. Each year, the Goldwater Foundation seeks scholars committed to a career in science, mathematics or engineering who display intellectual intensity and who have the potential for significant future contribution in their chosen field. Those students are given funding for undergraduate tuition and living expenses.
Neuroscience undergraduate advisor named as MSU Assistant Provost for Undergraduate Education, or APUE, fellow for 2019-2020.
Neuroscience majors, Abi Otwell and Emily Steffke, are two of four outstanding undergraduate STEM students, nominated from MSU, for the nationally competitive Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship.