Change or add an NEU major

Freshman and Sophomores

All students with less than 56 credits and not enrolled in a Residential College (e.g. Lyman Briggs) can change major preferences at one of the Undergraduate University Division (UUD) offices.

Juniors and Seniors

Students with 56 credits or more will need to visit the Academic Student Affairs Office in the College of Natural Science (106 Natural Science Bldg) to change to the Neuroscience Major. NOTE: To successfully earn a Neuroscience Degree, at least 20 credits must be earned while enrolled in the Neuroscience Major.

Undergraduate News

University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum

The Undergraduate Research Office sponsors several workshops this semester aimed at helping students prepare for UURAF or other conference presentations.

Call for undergraduate research papers
Call for undergraduate research papers

The Undergraduate Research Journal of Psychology at UCLA is now accepting submissions of original undergraduate research papers to be published for its Spring 2018 issue.

Audrianna St. Germain:  A lust for learning
Audrianna St. Germain: A lust for learning

St. Germain is a senior majoring in neuroscience and physiology.  She is a Beckman Scholar and was the 2016-2017 College of Natural Science Deans Research Scholar. 

More Undergraduate News