Prep for Your Career
- Neuroscience Career Resources
- College of Natural Science Career Services
- MSU Career Services Network
- My Spartan Career
- 12 Essentials for Success - A guide from the Career Services Network
- MSU Career Workshop Series
Possible Career Paths
- Graduate school
- Medical school
- Vet school
- Dental school
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Laboratory technician / administrator
- Science journalism
- Grants administration
- Public policy
- Post-Baccalaureate training opportunity
Oregon Health & Science University is offering a new neuroscience post-baccalaureate training opportunity which will begin September 2018. We are currently recruiting applicants through June 1, 2018. Please see the attached flyer for more details. The program is specifically for individuals from NIH underrepresented groups.
- William Yakah: Connecting the Dots
William is a junior majoring in neuroscience and is a College of Natural Science Dean's Research Scholar. Yakah is an international student who hails from Accra, Ghana.
- University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum
The Undergraduate Research Office sponsors several workshops this semester aimed at helping students prepare for UURAF or other conference presentations.