Links of Interest
- Society for Neuroscience
- Michigan Chapter - Society for Neuroscience
- Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology
- The Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience
- Society for Research on Biological Rhythms
- Experimental Biology Conference
- American Physiological Society
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
Neuroanatomy & Atlases
- 6th Annual NSP/TSMM Joint Social at the 2017 Society for Neuroscience meeting
Join us at the NSP/TSMM joint social on Sunday, November 12th from 6:00 to 9:00pm at the Loft at 600F, 600 F Street NW, Washington DC.
- Greg Fink receives lifetime achievement award
Michigan State University pharmacology and toxicology professor Gregory Fink has received the Irvine Page & Alva Bradley Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Heart Association,
- Longtime Antidepressant could slow Parkinson's
MSU scientists also have early proof that an antidepressant drug that’s been around for more than 50 years could slow the progression of Parkinson’s.
- Andrew Eagle nominated for Best Mentor award from Proteintech Group
MSU’s Andrew Eagle is a postdoc, in the Robison lab, has been selected as one of the top 5 nominees for a $1,000 award from Proteintech Group. The award is for mentoring grad and undergrad students. The winner will be determined by the number of votes received. Please encourage your students to vote for Andrew! Voting ends July 31, 2017.
- Eagle gets MSU Postdoctoral Excellence in Research Award
Andrew L. Eagle, postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Physiology, was recently given an MSU Postdoctoral Excellence in Research Award, sponsored by the Office of the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies (OVPRGS) and the MSU Postdoctoral Office to recognize exceptional postdoctoral fellows and research associates for their contributions.
- Spring Semester 2017 Neuroscience Graduate Program Newsletter
The May 2017 Neuroscience Graduate Student newsletter.