Links of Interest
- Society for Neuroscience
- Michigan Chapter - Society for Neuroscience
- Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology
- The Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience
- Society for Research on Biological Rhythms
- Experimental Biology Conference
- American Physiological Society
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
Neuroanatomy & Atlases
- Rajiv Ranganathan: Reality of Movement
360 Perspective Faculty Voice highlights Dr. Rajiv Ranganathan, is particularly interested in how humans produce skilled and coordinated movement, and how this ability is altered in the context of development, aging and movement disorder
- Neuroscience Program Homecoming Tailgate
Are you planning on coming to MSU's Homecoming this year? If so, please come see us at our FIRST EVER Neuroscience Homecoming Tailgate!
- Gulbransen and Brown study the effects of GSH depletion in mice with colon inflammation
A new study finds that lowering the levels of an antioxidant in the colon has an unexpectedly positive effect on gastrointestinal (GI) inflammation. The paper is published ahead of print in the American Journal of Physiology--Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology.
- Reppucci wins first place at Michigan Regional Postdoctoral Symposium
Dr. Christina Reppucci, a postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Psychology, won the first place in the talk competition at the 2017 Michigan Regional Postdoctoral Symposium.
- 6th Annual NSP/TSMM Joint Social at the 2017 Society for Neuroscience meeting
Join us at the NSP/TSMM joint social on Sunday, November 12th from 6:00 to 9:00pm at the Loft at 600F, 600 F Street NW, Washington DC.
- Greg Fink receives lifetime achievement award
Michigan State University pharmacology and toxicology professor Gregory Fink has received the Irvine Page & Alva Bradley Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Heart Association,