Brain Puzzle: Cut the pieces, assemble the puzzle, all while learning about brain structure and function!
- Puzzle pieces (already colored)
- Puzzle pieces (to be colored)
- Puzzle background (easy)
- Puzzle background (hard)
- Crayons or markers
- Glue or glue stick
- Cut out the puzzle pieces. You can choose from precolored pieces or blank pieces that you can color yourself
- Choose a difficulty level. The easy version shows outlines for each puzzle piece whereas the hard version only shows the perimeter of the brain
- Get to work! Assemble the puzzle. Either glue the pieces to the paper for a keepsake or keep the pieces for recreating the puzzle later.
- Different areas of the brain are responsible for different functions.
- If a patient had damage in the very back of the brain, what function might be dysfunctional? (Answer: vision)
Brain Puzzle by Michigan State University Neuroscience Program is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.