- NSP Bylaws
- Join the NSP Faculty
- NEU RPT Policies
- NSP Mentoring Policy
- Comprehensive Exams
- NSP Communications
- NSP Collaborative Resources
- NEU Tenure Track Policies Questionnaire
- NEU RPT Unit Review Questionnaire
- Neuroscience Faculty meeting minutes
- NSP FAC meeting minutes
- Faculty Handbook
- Sex as a Biological Factor: NIH Funding
- MSU Campus News
- Human Resources
- Natural Science Resources
- ADVANCE Grant
- MSU Technologies / Intellectual Property
- MSU Business-CONNECT
- Relationship Violence and Sexual Misconduct Policy and Anti-Discrimination Policy
Valerie Hedges, Casey Henley, and Jenny Taylor have been named to fourth cohort of NatSci STEM Teaching and Learning Fellows.
Casey Henley, assistant professor and director of online programs for the Neuroscience Program took first place in the “Best Fully Online” category of the 2019 AT&T Faculty-Staff Instructional Technology Awards competition
Neuroscience undergraduate advisor named as MSU Assistant Provost for Undergraduate Education, or APUE, fellow for 2019-2020.
Michigan State University has landed a $1.8 million National Institutes for Health R01 grant to improve brain implants – “electroceuticals” used to treat Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, depression and traumatic injuries.