- NSP Bylaws
- Join the NSP Faculty
- NEU RPT Policies
- NSP Mentoring Policy
- Comprehensive Exams
- NSP Communications
- NSP Collaborative Resources
- NEU Tenure Track Policies Questionnaire
- NEU RPT Unit Review Questionnaire
- Neuroscience Faculty meeting minutes
- NSP FAC meeting minutes
- Faculty Handbook
- Sex as a Biological Factor: NIH Funding
- MSU Campus News
- Human Resources
- Natural Science Resources
- ADVANCE Grant
- MSU Technologies / Intellectual Property
- MSU Business-CONNECT
- Relationship Violence and Sexual Misconduct Policy and Anti-Discrimination Policy
Casey Henley, assistant professor and director of online programs for the Neuroscience Program took first place in the “Best Fully Online” category of the 2019 AT&T Faculty-Staff Instructional Technology Awards competition
Neuroscience undergraduate advisor named as MSU Assistant Provost for Undergraduate Education, or APUE, fellow for 2019-2020.
Michigan State University has landed a $1.8 million National Institutes for Health R01 grant to improve brain implants – “electroceuticals” used to treat Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, depression and traumatic injuries.
Dr. Gina Leinninger received the 2019 American Physiological Society Central Nervous System Section New Investigator Award.