- NSP Bylaws
- Join the NSP Faculty
- NEU RPT Policies
- NSP Mentoring Policy
- NSP Travel Policy
- Comprehensive Exams
- NSP Communications
- NSP Collaborative Resources
- NEU Tenure Track Policies Questionnaire
- NEU RPT Unit Review Questionnaire
- Faculty Handbook
- Sex as a Biological Factor: NIH Funding
- MSU Campus News
- Human Resources
- Natural Science Resources
- ADVANCE Grant
- MSU Technologies / Intellectual Property
- MSU Business-CONNECT
- The Neuroscience behind social media use
There’s no official medical diagnosis for excessive social media use — at least not yet. However, new research suggests that compulsive use of online social networking sites may be more than just an innocuous habit.
- MSU Scientists open window into psychosis
Michigan State University scientists will use a $1.5 million, four-year grant from the National Institutes of Health to investigate and potentially identify the brain mechanisms related to this peculiar behavior.
- Cheryl Sisk recommeded interim dean of College of Natural Science
Cheryl Sisk, associate dean of faculty development in the College of Natural Science, will be recommeded as interim dean of the college.
- Gulbransen named MSU Foundation Professor
Foundation Professor is a designation given to outstanding faculty who demonstrate excellence in research and teaching, while enhancing the prominence of the institution.